Chicago Installation Services
First of all, we provide many installation services here at CPW Truck Stuff.
Nevertheless, our most important service is our customer service.
Additionally, we take pride in providing a reliable option for aftermarket accessory installation in Chicagoland.
We take care of your Truck, Jeep or SUV like it’s our own.
Chicago Truck & Jeep Builder
We strive to exceed your expectations and provide the type of service you’ll want to tell your friends about.
Bed Liner Installation:
First of all Bedrug installs only take about 30 minutes.
Tonneau Cover Installation:
For the most part Tonneau Cover installs are usually completed within 30 minutes to an hour.
Lift Kit Installation:
Ultimately, A lift kit installation can take anywhere from 4 to 16 hours.
- Conversely It all depends on the exact truck make and model, the condition of the truck and the complexity of the lift kit chosen.
- Most installs average six hours.
All things considered Leer truck topper installs usually take from 1-3 hours depending on the exact options and upgrades chosen.
- Several of our customer add a Bedrug liner or Cargo Glide with their Leer caps which adds installation time.
Step Bar Installation Service:
Generally speaking Regular step bars take about 1-2 hours for install. Conversely Electronic steps can take up to 4 hours
Chicago’s Best Installation Services
Custom Lighting Installation:
In General Custom lighting installs can vary from about 1-4 hours
Tool Box Installation:
Toolbox installs usually take between 2-4 hours depending on the model and amount of toolboxes being installed.
Van Accessory Installation:
Van accessory installs range between 2-4 hours.
- We will schedule a time that works best for you. We can even upfit your entire fleet if needed.
For the most part Suspension upgrades like Airlift airbag systems take about 3-4 hours to install if done on all wheels, slightly less if only the rears. Kits like the Timbren only take an hour or two to complete.
Dump Conversion Installation:
Additionally Flatbed and pickup dump conversion installs are always a two day install.
Dump Bed Insert Installation:
All in all Dump insert installs take about take approximately 3-4 hours.
Trailer Hitch Installation Services:
Given that A typical trailer hitch install takes about 1-2 hours. If adding other accessories like work lights or toolboxes the install will be extended.
Recovery Winch Installation:
Winch installs take about 2 hours if you already have a bumper and brackets ready for the winch. If not the install will take about 4 hours.
Lift Gate Installation Services:
Lift gate installs vary from 6-10 hours depending on the exact model you choose.
- Auto Vent Shades Installation
- Performance Exhaust Installation
- Offroad Bumper Installation
- Backup Camera Installation
- Custom Wheel & Tire Installation
- Fender Flare Installation
- Seat Cover Installation
- Snowplow Installation
- Floorliner Installation
- Bull Bar & Grille Guard Installation
- Cargo & Sprinter Van Upfitting
- Fleet & Commercial Truck Upfitting