First of all, we provide many installation services here at CPW Truck Stuff.
Nevertheless, our most important service is our customer service.
Additionally, we take pride in providing a reliable option for aftermarket accessory installation in Chicagoland.
We take care of your Truck, Jeep or SUV like it’s our own.
Truck & Jeep Builder
We strive to exceed your expectations and provide the type of service you’ll want to tell your friends about.
Bed Liner Installation:
First of all Bedrug installs only take about 30 minutes.
Tonneau Cover Installation:
For the most part Tonneau Cover installs are usually completed within 30 minutes to an hour.
Lift Kit Installation:
Ultimately, A lift kit installation can take anywhere from 4 to 16 hours.
- Conversely It all depends on the exact truck make and model, the condition of the truck and the complexity of the lift kit chosen.
- Most installs average six hours.
Leer Topper Installation:
All things considered Leer truck topper installs usually take from 1-3 hours depending on the exact options and upgrades chosen.
- Several of our customer add a Bedrug linder or Cargoglide with their Leer caps which adds installation time.
Step Bar Installation Service:
Generally speaking Regular step bars take about 1-2 hours for install. Conversely Electronic steps can take up to 4 hours
Chicago’s Best Installation Services
Custom Lighting Installation:
In General Custom lighting installs can vary from about 1-4 hours
Tool Box Installation:
Toolbox installs usually take between 2-4 hours depending on the model and amount of toolboxes being installed.
Van Accessory Installation:
Van accessory installs range between 2-4 hours.
- We will schedule a time that works best for you. We can even upfit your entire fleet if needed.
For the most part Suspension upgrades like Airlift airbag systems take about 3-4 hours to install if done on all wheels, slightly less if only the rears. Kits like the Timbren only take an hour or two to complete.
Dump Conversion Installation:
Additionally Flatbed and pickup dump conversion installs are always a two day install.
Dump Bed Insert Installation:
All in all Dump insert installs take about take approximately 3-4 hours.
Trailer Hitch Installation Services:
Given that A typical trailer hitch install takes about 1-2 hours. If adding other accessories like work lights or toolboxes the install will be extended.
Recovery Winch Installation:
Winch installs take about 2 hours if you already have a bumper and brackets ready for the winch. If not the install will take about 4 hours.
Lift Gate Installation Services:
Lift gate installs vary from 6-10 hours depending on the exact model you choose.
- Auto Vent Shades Installation
- Performance Exhaust Installation
- Offroad Bumper Installation
- Backup Camera Installation
- Custom Wheel & Tire Installation
- Fender Flare Installation
- Seat Cover Installation
- Snowplow Installation
- Floorliner Installation
- Bull Bar & Grille Guard Installation
- Cargo & Sprinter Van Upfitting
- Fleet & Commercial Truck Upfitting